Wednesday, January 20, 2016

GOD, I SHOULD HAVE ASKED MORE FROM YOU...

Wednesday, 20 January 2016,

10:44 a.m (GMT +7)

I just finished three of my five big examinations. And, right now, i just finished my third big exam. It's just remediations, i mean.. a test to repair my bad mark. I did well on my 2 exams before, but my third one didn't work well.

Let's just say... I failed to increase my mark..

And the bad news for me is after doing some calculations, i am about to fail to reach my target, right before i entered university, i have a target to reach GPA > 3.5 (out of 4 of course), that's also the requirement to reach cum laude. I really want to make my parents proud, or everything. Even if i succeeded on the rest 2 of my exams, i still can't save my mark. So, i feel really bad for it.

But, yeah, at least, i am still proud of myself because i worked really hard, but after doing some reflections, i realized that i didn't include GOD in my activities. I mean, like.. I didn't include GOD more in this. Just a little, because i am sure i can do it. That's why i didn't score good on the third exam.

GOD, forgive me for the bullshit i have done so far.. I should have asked more from you...

No comments:

Post a Comment