Wednesday, November 4, 2015

DAY 22 : JUST A DIARY (1)

4 November 2015 11:46 p.m (GMT+7)

Day 22

I'm sorry for the short update, i am gonna tell about some stuff happening this day, it may be short, because there is no significant thing happened.

First, i woke up nice, and started school at 10 a.m. I also had a test at 2 p.m, THANK GOD it ended well. Actually, since yesterday, i decided to play Ingress again (it's like an adventure game by using real world as a "map", it's great, bro!). It happened because my friends in the college also played it, and luckily they are on the same team as me. So, we can collaborate together then.

And, actually, there is a bad moment this night, where i almost lost my Campus Orientation Certificate. It's really bad because it is needed as a requirement for me to graduate. Yeah, hearing this news, my mother got angry at me, and it really turns my urge on. But, yeah, i managed it like a pro. So, i still keep this struggle continue, day by day. It's already Day 22, and i will reach Day 23.

The crazy thing for today is "I CAN'T SLEEP!!!"

Hope i don't get any urges or relapses then, since i've been working really hard for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment