Sunday, November 22, 2015

DAY 40 : THIRD CHALLENGE... REDUCE BODY FAT!! (+ announcement)

22 November 2015 9:14 p.m (GMT+7)

Day 40

GOD!! I HAVE REACHED DAY 40!!! YES!!! This is going further and further.. So, right now, i decided to do something, which is.. starting from tomorrow, my format post is not talking about days anymore.. Because, i think, NoFap is not about counting days, it's about how to set goals for better life in the future.. And, i have been getting some benefits, so, the only thing i want to do is keep going, while thinking about what to do in the future.

Anyway, during this 40 days, i have so much urge, tomorrow, my holiday ended. So, i am about to do some activities again in college. Yeah!! But, not only during 30 days, i also eat more and more.. i didn't do any single workout again, yeah since my motorcycle accident. I often do jogging, it's not actually jogging, i just jog to make me able to play Ingress, lol!! (anyway, if you don't know about Ingress, go google it!!). But, it is really bad that during those days, i started to gain some weights.. It's crazy!



So, i decided to do another challenge, yeah, it's my third challenge, which is to reduce body fat. I am right now targeting for 2 weeks challenge. I just watched a video on how to reduce body fats, and it was stated that you have to do workout early in the morning with full stomach for about 20-30 minutes. I kinda think it's good, since i will be really busy in the afternoon, and also during the rainy season, rain usually falls in the afternoon or maybe night.

I think, doing workout may also be good on assisting me throughout this NoFap challenge, because when you get sweaty, you will feel sexy.. I mean, i don't know, i feel like, the sweat goes out from my body and bringing some sexual urges. It's really great. So, i decided to do it, i am about to update you guys about my 2 week challenge..

But, yeah, all i am really afraid of is also about the consistency. Sometimes, i always be full with assignments and lectures, so maybe i can prepare and learn it at night before. So, i can stay focused on my challenge.

Yeah, i decided to do 2 WEEK CHALLENGE OF BODY FAT REDUCTION!! I WILL UPDATE THE RESULT TO YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment